From: Christopher Painter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 1:50 PM
To: Foster, Richard - PAL; wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] prerequisites .net , sqlce etc

Actually SMS can push support files like bootstappers out with the msi
to the distribution points and invoke them as part of their package
definition.  In fact, SMS doesn't really even require MSI's although
MSIs generally behave nicer.

[Snip!]

* C O N F I D E N T I A L I T Y N O T I C E *
The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in
error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its
content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. Quixote Traffic
Corporation is neither liable for the contents, nor for the proper, complete
and timely transmission of (the information contained in) this communication.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by
replying to this e-mail immediately and delete the material from any computer.