From: Bob Arnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 March 2008 05:12
To: Simon Topley
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Vista registry virtualization

Simon Topley wrote:
> I suspect that I am registering the interfaces incorrectly. I'm adding

> all of the details manually (CLSID, TYPELIB blah blah blah) maybe
> there is a COM registration component I'm not aware of that would take

> care of this.

Are you using Registry/RegistryKey/RegistryValue? Which registry roots?
The WiX elements Class/ProgId/Interface/etc write the correct registry
values for both per-machine and per-user installs.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/

The information contained in this e-mail is likely to be confidential and
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately at
the above address. The disclosure, copying or distribution of this message
or its contents without the prior approval of Wallingford Software is
strictly prohibited. Wallingford Software is not liable for
unauthorised disclosures nor for subsequent actions or omissions in reliance
upon them.

Registered in the UK, company no: 02288719
Wallingford Software Limited, Howbery Park, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 8BA