My customAction element looks like this:

<CustomAction Id="HeyMan" BinaryKey="_32" DllEntry="HeyMan" Execute="
immediate" />
and my publish element like this:

<Publish Dialog="MyExitDialog" Control="Finish" Event="DoAction" Value="
HeyMan">1</Publish>
When I run the Installer and press the finish button, the custom action is
executed, but the installer does not exit. The only way to close it is
through the task manager...

What am I doing wrong?

Best regards
Peter