1 more suggestion, inside your control for the finish button:

<Control X="236" Text="!(loc.WixUIFinish)" Y="243" Id="Finish" Default="yes"
Width="56" Height="17" Type="PushButton" Cancel="yes">

    <Publish Event="DoAction" Value="CustomAction1><![CDATA[NOT Installed OR
UPGRADINGPRODUCTCODE]]></Publish>

    <Publish Event="DoAction" Value="CustomAction2">1</Publish>

    <Publish Event="EndDialog" Value="Return">1</Publish>

</Control>

Pulled this from some old code.