That just shows the ConfigureSql action had no work to do.  Did you look at the
install states of your Components to see if things that you think are being
installed are actually being installed?

-----Original Message-----
From: cemiles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 10:09
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Patching SQL Database with script

Ok, the best (or most promising) place where it might be griping is here...

MSI (s) (CC:28) [13:05:24:039]: Doing action: ConfigureSql
Action 13:05:24: ConfigureSql. Configuring SQL Server
Action start 13:05:24: ConfigureSql.
MSI (s) (CC:28) [13:05:24:039]: Transforming table Binary.

MSI (s) (CC:28) [13:05:24:039]: Transforming table Binary.

MSI (s) (CC:28) [13:05:24:039]: Note: 1: 2262 2: Binary 3: -2147287038
MSI (s) (CC:80) [13:05:24:055]: Invoking remote custom action. DLL:
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\MSI74.tmp, Entrypoint: ConfigureSql
MSI (s) (CC!EC) [13:05:24:133]: Transforming table Binary.

MSI (s) (CC!EC) [13:05:24:133]: Transforming table Binary.

MSI (s) (CC!EC) [13:05:24:133]: Note: 1: 2262 2: Binary 3: -2147287038
Action ended 13:05:24: ConfigureSql. Return value 1.