From: Simon Topley
Sent: 16 November 2009 09:25
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: SQLScript

Cheers Rob,

I may fix it for you if I can't find another solution. MDF files are out
as there are issues between versions of SQL server apparently.

Simon
Disclaimer: This electronic communication and its attachments may contain
confidential, proprietary and/or legally privileged information which are for
the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, distribution, or reproduction of this communication is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful; please contact the sender and delete this
communication. MWH does not warrant or make any representation regarding this
transmission whatsoever nor does it warrant that it is free from viruses or
defects, correct or reliable. MWH is not liable for any loss or damage that
occurs as a result of this communication entering your computer network.

The views expressed in this message are not necessarily those of MWH. This
communication cannot form a binding agreement unless that is the express intent
of the parties and they are authorized to make such an agreement. MWH reserves
all intellectual property rights contained in this transmission. MWH reserves
the right to monitor any electronic communication sent or received by its
employees. This communication may come from a variety of legal entities within
or associated with the MWH group.

For a full list of details for these entities please see our website at
www.mwhglobal.com. Where business communications relate to the MWH UK Limited
entity, the registered office is Terriers House, 201 Amersham Rd, High Wycombe,
HP13 5AJ Tel: 01494 526240 and the company is registered in England as
registration number 01188070. Where business communications relate to the MWH
Constructors Limited entity, the registered office is as above and the company
is registered in England as registration number 04635724. Where business
communications relate to the MWH Soft Limited entity, the registered office is
as above and the company is registered in England as registration number
6975921.