Hello All

Can someone please explain how I can turn logging on during the candle and
light calls, as I have errors that I need to correct.
I am automating the calls, which causes the command prompt to close very
quickly after the code has been run.

Thanks in advance.

PS thank you Tonny Erjomin for the help on language support
David Amey
The Creative Engine Ltd
Almac House, Church Lane, Bisley, Surrey, GU24 9DR
T: +44 (0)1483 799200  F: +44 (0)1483 799111