I am trying to create a file share using Wix. Here is the fileshare fragment
I'm using:

    <!-- Begin file shares -->
    <DirectoryRef Id="SharedMQStorage">
      <Component Id="FileShareComponent"
Guid="A89F990A-051B-494D-A958-D71A14724E10">
        <CreateFolder />
        <util:FileShare Name="SharedMQStorage" Id="FileShare">
          <util:FileSharePermission User="ServiceAccount" Read="yes"
GenericWrite="yes" Traverse="yes" CreateChild="yes" CreateFile="yes" />
        </util:FileShare>
      </Component>
    </DirectoryRef>
    <!-- End file shares -->

The user is defined as follows:
    <util:User Id="ServiceAccount" Name="[SERVICEACCOUNT]" />

and the value is passed in as a parameter during install.

The install works without any error, and the file share gets created.  I can
even see the user account listed in the Sharing properties with Read/Write
access. However, when I try to access it as
\\localhost\SharedMQStorage<file:///\\localhost\SharedMQStorage> I get an
access denied error (see attached screenshots).

Any ideas what might be going wrong?

Thanks,
Atul