I am using a managed bootstrapper application and I am trying to figure out
how to detect if the bundle is already installed.

I am able to detect the packages by handling the *DetectPackageComplete*
event but I can't just assume that the bundle is installed by detecting one
of the packages in it (it might have been installed outside of the bundle).

I also tried handling the *DetectRelatedBundle* event but it never fires
(and judging by the name I wouldn't expect it to in this case).

To be honest I was expecting there to be something like a DetectBundle event
but I don't see one.

*All that being said, anybody have any clue on how to detect if the current
bundle is already installed?*