Rob, excuse a non-experienced programmer here.

I was looking at the code for the LocProbeForFile function was wondering
about it. In the first if statement you are checking to see if a language
was specified. Is this coming from a language selection dialog box and/or
from the -lang LangID cmd line?

As stated if I use the -lang LangID on the cmd line then the Burn wrapper
.exe will correctly launch in that language, using my translated theme
files, but if we just launch the .exe it does not take the System Language.

So that brings me to the GetUserDefaultUILanguage and
GetSystemDefaultUILanguage. If the seleted language is not found then where
is it looking to check for User or System languages?

Again since I am not an experienced programmer I need to understand what
these entries are looking for?

So if you do not mind giving a bit of help here I would appreciate it.

Also will WiX 3.8 have burn updated so that it can detect and launch in the
system language, if supported?

Thanks