Hi,
I am testing multilanguage bundle (burn) support but I couldn't make it work:

<WixVariable Id="WixStdbaThemeWxl" Value="Resources\RtfTheme.wxl"/>
<BootstrapperApplicationRef Id='WixStandardBootstrapperApplication.RtfLicense'>
     <bal:WixStandardBootstrapperApplication LicenseFile='Resources\Eula.rtf'
LogoFile='Resources\Logo.png' SuppressOptionsUI='yes'/>
     <Payload Id="thm-de" Compressed="yes" Name="1031\thm.wxl"
SourceFile="Resources\1031\RtfTheme_de.wxl"/>
</BootstrapperApplicationRef>

Candle and light don't complain. When I run the resulting .exe nothing happens.
If I remove the the <WixVariable> element then the setup works as expected.
When I define a theme under <bal: :WixStandardBootstrapperApplication> element
as an ThemeFile the same happens - it doesn't run.

I want to make Multilanguage bundle setup to be dependant on computer system
selection or to enable user to decide (menu). Do I have to got to 3.8 for this
purpose as I read in posts?

Thx,
B.