From: darbid [mailto:davidbo...@gmx.de]
Sent: March-13-14 9:01 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Phantom Text in Custom Theme.xml

I am building a bootstrapper and I have included a Theme .xml and wxl file so
that I can alter them.

I keep getting phantom text appearing behind my text.  It appears to be
placeholdertext for example

Version [WixBundleVersion] appears when it should not. See the picture for an
example.

But this happens also for text on the Install page as well.  There appears to
be gray text behind my text.

<http://windows-installer-xml-wix-toolset.687559.n2.nabble.com/file/n7593369/error.jpg>