Please provide the theme xml and your bundle.wxs bootstrapper element

-----Original Message-----
From: darbid [mailto:davidbo...@gmx.de]
Sent: March-13-14 9:36 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Phantom Text in Custom Theme.xml

That image is showing a page that does not include this <text> element in this
position at all.

I dont want to turn off the version as my Install page does have the Version
showing.

Please understand I am showing an example.  For example during progress behind
the progress bar is also text showing sometimes.  Or behind my install text.

Two things change if the text shows.  If I rebuild it sometimes goes.  Also
each time I click on the .exe file sometimes the text appears or not.