From: garymonk [g...@gurudental.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 6:25 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Unable to execute sql scripts

I changed the util:user to use sa as the user and it worked. So the problem
is definitely a permissions issue.

The problem is that I have to be able to use Windows authentication. When
the database is created the flag is set to create the current user as an
administrator (ADDCURRENTUSERASSQLADMIN="True"). Also I can see the current
user as an administrator.

How do I have WIX create the database using the current user?

intended
information.
distribution