Thanks Phill,  I tried your recommendation of defaulting to cache=yes and
added the ParallelCache to the chain, but Burn just seems to take forever
verifying and copying the 3600 files still.   I think I'm going to have to
abandon Burn and just write a C# app to execute the 3 setup packages
sequentially.  Thanks for your help.