Ah, something I want to know as well. Since a few of my clients had requested to be updated to 2.7 RC1+ it would be nice to know if I'll be doing the update to 2.7-final automatically or manually (auto-updating to the final should be fine as I can't imagine there's any major changes from the current trunk to the final version).