Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this site on a Mac OS 9 using IE as
browser (no version specified):

www.mardahl.dk

It was tested in IE 6.0, Firefox 0.8, and Opera 7, but I don't have any Macs
available for testing. Someone in one of my networks commented on this
problem for her Mac, but felt she was a bother. I had a hard time convincing
her I wanted to know more about the problem at her end. She didn't realize
she could help me!!

The site is being totally redone in a more traditional layout - this was
just a fun experiment. I just want to know what the problem with the Mac is.
I did look at quirksmode.org, but felt it was easier to ask here. I'm
wondering if it is the layout causing trouble, or do I need some kind of
hack?

Thanks in advance!

regards, Karen Mardahl