From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 03/16/04 09:31:01
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG] Pixy's Rollover IE Flicker Fix - Good or bad?

Hello :)
The problem with the CSS sprites solution that Matthias posted is that it
will ALLWAYS cause IE6 to flicker. This is because IE6 doesn't like the
"background-position:___" declaration very much. (well, not at all,
actually).
To get a full run down on IE6's background flicker quirks and possible
workaraounds, see the following link:
http://www.fivesevensix.com/studies/ie6flicker/
Andrew.

>From: Matthias <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [WSG] Pixy's Rollover IE Flicker Fix - Good or bad?
>Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 00:13:14 +0100
>
>Hi!
>
>First of all: I'm one of those who switched from css-f to this list. As a
>little introduction: I'm based in Berlin/Germany and develop (design+code)
>websites in my sparetime. The standards-virus got me o
ne year ago, especially CSS. I love it. :-)