Hi all

I have copied a page from my website and make the DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict just to see the diff btwn transitional and strict. You can see it here http://www.sodesires.com/about/strict.html

Well the xhtml validation shows error but even after reading the explanation of errors, I still could not really understand what they meant!

Below are the results of attempting to parse this document with an SGML parser.

  1. Line 11, column 17: there is no attribute "language" (explain...).
      <script language="_javascript_" src="" type="text/javasc
                       ^
  2. Line 38, column 85: there is no attribute "name" (explain...).
      .../header_title/about.gif" alt="" name="headertitle_default" width="235" height
                                              ^
  3. Line 38, column 138: there is no attribute "border" (explain...).
      ...ault" width="235" height="80" border="0" id="headertitle_default" /></div>
                                              ^
  4. Line 70, column 68: there is no attribute "target" (explain...).
      ...t.com/gallery/so_desires.php" target="_blank" class="aLeftCol">CSS Vault</a>
                                              ^
  5. Line 74, column 125: there is no attribute "hspace" (explain...).
      ... pixel" width="7" height="23" hspace="10" />:: </span><span class="ttLeftCol"
                                              ^

With Regards,
Jaime Wong
SODesires Design Team