> I might just point out some of the other WSG bits & pieces
> that many people
> probably aren't aware of:
>  - the resources section
> <http://webstandardsgroup.org/resources/> (which I
> believe everyone on the list is able to add to)
>  - the WSG CMS list (buggered if I can remember how you join... Pete?)

Thanks Lindsay.

It's only had 8 posts so far (4 from me).
See http://www.mail-archive.com/cms%40webstandardsgroup.org/

To join, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "subscribe cms"
(no quotes) as the body (not subject).

The [WSG] is added at the mail server so Taco's would be an addition to that
which I can't see working (I'd forget every time).

I'm happy to set up different lists if you like, but maintenance would be a
bit weird. We get a couple of hundred bounces every day (and if you've
mysteriously been transformed to digest mode it means that you were bouncing
for an extended period and I changed your mode so I only had one bounce per
day from you to deal with).

So far we have:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (The primary one)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (optional)

We could also do other variants:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This would mean that people only interested in general standards discussion
could just remain on the default list and those that wanted to also get (or
give) CSS help could joint the CSS list as well.

I would make the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mandatory (your login is based on
this one) with the others as options. There should be no increase in
traffic, just a split and a possibility of significantly less traffic for
the person that doesn't do CSS coding but wants to keep abreast of the other
discussions.

It would mean that I would bulk subscribe everyone currently on wsg@ to each
of the new lists (but not cms@) and then allow you to unsub each manually if
you want to as I don't want to have to enter specifics for 330ish people.

Is this worth pursuing?

While we're at it...

Please make sure you free email account doesn't go over quota.
Please don't ever request read receipts (I get most of them rather than
you).