Yup, I'm in favor if it.

If you want to receive all emails in one folder you can still redirect all
posts from all three emails/lists to one folder, it would be just like it is
now, but those people interested in WSG would benefit by not receiving
anything else but just that.

Can I also suggest at every outgoing email either the footer or the header
you include this info, i.e.

For any .......... [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For any CSS related blah blah send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For any HTML related blah blah send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reason being people tend to forget or get lazy, and you might be reading a
post in WSG and come up with this CSS question and in in the spur of the
moment you click reply and post your question to the wrong list, instead you
could easily click the proper link and have it to open up a new email.

Just a thought....

Taco Fleur
Blog http://www.tacofleur.com/index/blog/
Methodology http://www.tacofleur.com/index/methodology/