Pffft. A bunch of web standards geeks like us (no matter how large, it's still just a tiny fraction of the entire web community) will have no impact whatsoever on MS's plans in regards to IE.

Justin... If everyone thought that way there would never be progress. Luckily Apple inc didn't with their 5% market share and change the whole computer market with technologies such as firewire, USB (by totally adopting it), and many others.

The new "browser" in the next generation MS OS will be fully integrated. I can't imagine MS spending any time on improving IE when they (and us) know it's headed for the scrap heap.

Well I hope for their sake they get the standards right because if they don't, they'll loose market share. People do their like choices.

Leo