One more thing will be required: Web pages need to be better on compliant browsers.

So in an effort to coax standards compliance out of MS we should all make sites look *beter* in non IE browsers?

I've yet to run across a client who loves standards and MS arm twisting so much that they would allow anything other then IE to be the browser there site looks *better* in.

It look us long enough to get clients to pay attention to the fact that the customer/user is king, and the king, like it or not, uses IE.

We can't have it both ways. Either we are for the user or we are not. Keep that in mind the next time your pulling hair out tweaking a clients site for IE. Chances are better then good, that IE is the browser that is going to hit that site most today, tomorrow and the day after.

Brian