I just came across something new for me.  I just started working with this company and
they are using jsp with Tomcat and Jaquar as the server environment.  the pages are
being built with Forte as the editor of choice.  I tried, in all my accessibility
lovingness to add title tags to some images on a page today and it is telling me that
the title tag is not allowed by the dtd and it won't parse the page.
here is our doctype
        "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd";>

+++++When is a title tag not allowed on an image?++++

Here's an older version of the page.  Please don't scream at the tables layout.
That's what my job is to do, make the next version of the site css based.
http://www2.csatravelprotection.com/csa/do/csa/dispatcher?forward=asalescontact&phc=bqbrq2y9xk770
This is the page before I began adding the title tags.

Thanks

Ted
CSA Travel Protection