Dear List!
(read: Hi List-members!)

I don't know if I introduced myself or not, as I'm reading for some time now.
I consider myself as a web-designer (or real-hard-wanna-be, that is), speciality CSS-based design. Based in Berlin, Germany, I am completing Highschool in the evening, working during daytime and coding XHTML/CSS at night. Sometimes I sleep. Now I need your help, dear list-writers.

Well, at first I thought I could solve this alone (without bothering you), but I just can't figure out how to achieve the following effect in a way, which every major browser can handle. (sorry, I don't have a picture of it)

I want a type of three-col layout inside a wrapper. On the right-hand-side is a nav at the top, no big deal (a float or position:absolute does the trick). In the middle there is the content (no trick at all, I think). On the left-hand-side there shall be a support/credit box (validation icons, copyright, such things). THIS BOX shall be positioned at the bottom of the wrapper or the screen, whatever is cross-browser possible. Fixed positioning (to the screen) works fine in Opera, but IE (...you know it...).

Is there a way to achieve it? I suppose there is. However, right now, my head's smoking Tex Avery-style out of the ears... I appreciate every hint.

Thanks in advance!
--
Matthias <http://www.kronn.de>