You're most welcome. Good luck with it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kim Kruse
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 2:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG]headers

Hi Drew,

Thank you for your very detailed explanation. It was actually just what
I needed because I'm almost running over with reading specs from W3 and
numorus other sources. (It's now saved in my "useful folder" on my
backup drive)

Anyway your last paragraph did it for me because that just what my
intentions was... so I'm happy :o)

THANK YOU

Kim

--
Med venlig hilsen
Mouseriders.dk

Kim K Jonsson

Denne e-mail kan indeholde materiale der kun er beregnet for adressaten.
Indeholdet må ikke udleveres eller kopieres til noget medie. Har du ved en
fejltagelse modtaget denne e-mail, beder vi dig meddele os det og destruere
e-mailen.

This e-mail may contain material only meant for the recipient. The content
may not be transferred og copied to any other media. Have you received this
e-mail by mistake we kindly ask you to inform us and delete this e-amil from
your reccords.