Sean Corfield wrote:

> Question to Peter - is the city/state level membership information
available in aggregate so we can figure out what might work for
regional US meetings?

Well, I wouldn't dare speak for Peter, but the member location list he indicated previously in this discussion - http://webstandardsgroup.org/manage/login_view.cfm? - is ordered from right to left. Therefore everyone is grouped according to country, then state, and then city

For example, there are around 30 members in California - 4 listed in San Diego, 3 in LA, 3 in Sacramento, 3 in San Francisco and various others. So if, as someone suggested (Peter again?), everyone were to put the closest major city they are willing to attend a meeting at, those numbers might increase a bit

Cheers,
Lachlan