I was wrong on all 3 counts. It's the IE Peekaboo bug; add height:1% to your .credit declaration and the two floated classes appear... but the black border of #information is then affected... bugger. It's too late in the day; I'll have another look tomorrow, if someone hasn't already come up with a simple and elegant solution - which they will... Love this list.

Nick
Omnivision. Websight.
http://www.omnivision.com.au/