Hi Vicky and Nick,

Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate it.

Kim

Vicki Berry wrote:

Hi Kim.  :-)

Your sliding doors look fine in my MacIE5.2, OSX 10.3.5.

The icons in the content area, however, take on a stepped effect (like
formatted nested code, for example - as if there's increased
indentation before each one for the first three, then goes back to
left alignment for the fourth - then indented again for the last one.
Weirdly, when the text is zoomed to 120%, it straightens out.

The only difference I can see between those items is the ones that are
indented have some "strange" (technical, aren't I?) characters in the
text of h3.  Someone else might have some more scientific ideas.  :-)

Vicki.  :-)

Kim wrote:

I'm using the ALA tab menu (sliding doors) as my main nav. Now I've been
told that it breaks in Mac/IE5 into something like this... left tab img
- the link - right tab img. Is it possible to get it right in Mac/IE5.2?

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004

Med venlig hilsen
Mouseriders.dk

Kim K Jonsson

Denne e-mail kan indeholde materiale der kun er beregnet for adressaten. Indeholdet må ikke udleveres eller kopieres til noget medie. Har du ved en fejltagelse modtaget denne e-mail, beder vi dig meddele os det og destruere e-mailen.

This e-mail may contain material only meant for the recipient. The content may not be
transferred og copied to any other media. Have you received this e-mail by mistake we
kindly ask you to inform us and delete this e-amil from your reccords.