To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 11:10 AM
Subject: RE: [WSG] Brisbane Meeting, Wednesday

thanx to the WSG(bris) organisers and John Allsopp for a very interesting presentation. I certainly got some ideas out of last night.

SO... while we wait for John to blog the resources of the presso, can
anyone remember some of the links he had?

- esp the W3C "semantic viewer" tool?

thanx again
barry.b

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Allsopp Sent: Monday, 6 September 2004 2:42 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: [WSG] Brisbane Meeting, Wednesday

Lea,

can I just say I am very much looking forward to being there.

But just one slightly off topic question for any who lives in Brisbane
or travel there frequently (please answer offlist)

What's the best way to get from the airport to the CBD. Taxi? Bus?
Other?

Thanks, and see you in Brisbane Weds night,

John

John Allsopp

:: westciv :: http://www.westciv.com/
        software, courses, resources for a standards based web
:: style master blog ::
http://westciv.typepad.com/dog_or_higher/
     :: WebEssentials Sept 2004 Sydney Australia :: http://www.we04.com

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/