On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 11:54:20 +1000, Marc Greenstock wrote:
> In regards to the others, lets hope someone was taking notes... Lea,
> I think I spotted you taking notes, care to share?

Yeah, I blogged my notes - http://elysiansystems.com/blog/
(Yes, I know the layout is a bit broken. Too far down the list to worry
about right now; no one reads my blog anyway. Well, I guess that isn't
true tonight :))

Lea
--
Lea de Groot
Elysian Systems - I Understand the Internet <http://elysiansystems.com/>

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
 Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004