To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: [WSG] IE problem with CSS tabs

Thanks, David, for the suggestions (and for the code). I implemented the changes, however nothing seems to have changed. I don't understand why that would be, as everything you said makes perfect sense. However, I'm still not the getting the "you are here" active tab in IE.

Any other possible ideas I should consider?

Thanks again.

~john
Dr. Zeus Web Development
http://www.DrZeus.net
"content without clutter"

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/