To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: [WSG] IE problem with CSS tabs

Isabel,

Forgive me, but could you please clarify your suggestion? I tried moving the #tabmenu a.active code up one, but it didn't do anything. I'm really a newbie with CSS, so please bear with me.

~john
_________________________
Dr. Zeus Web Development
http://www.DrZeus.net
"content without clutter"

Isabel Santos wrote:
John:

Try moving up the priority of the css rule for your active link.
I believe making #tabmenu li a.active {
... }
shall work, but I didn't teste it.

Isabel Santos