Hey team!

Like the rest of you I wish I didn't have to worry about IE.

I do all my dev on a linux box running Firefox 0.10. Needless to say all my XHTML and CSS looks exactly the way I want it to...then I start testing in IE...<sigh />

http://dev.webdeveloper.co.nz/site/ [The CSS is in the source...]
u: dev
p: w3dev

IE completely wrecks my design, refusing to float the sidenav to the right.

Any ideas how I could possibly fix this?

[NOTE: this thread is likely to bore most of you so please send responses offlist, and I'll send the solution at the end once one presents itself.]

Thanks in advance!
Darren

www.webdeveloper.co.nz