Hi guys,

Could I please have a few Mac users (both IE and Safari) have a look at this
page and tell me if it's working right? My friend has looked at it on her
Mac and reported a few problems, but since her computer's been playing up
lately I want to check that there is actually a problem and not just her
system being weird. If you do see anything odd or not working, can you
please have a peep at the code and let me know what's causing it?

Any PC users who want to look and give opinions would also be appreciated.
:)

The site: http://www.onehouseproductions.com/ohp2/

CSS: http://www.onehouseproductions.com/ohp2/_styles/main_styles.css
and  http://www.onehouseproductions.com/ohp2/_styles/classes.css