José López wrote:

   Hi Alan, the problem is simple, you no use the tag "class" else "id"

1) I don't think this would do anything different and
2) id's are meant to be unique and I don't want to have a whole bunch of id's all with the same css info, that's bad code and redundant.

I think I'll go with some of the recomendations others made and make things simpler.

By the way, I use the MathML on my quiz and I'll probably use it more often when I start putting content in, the reason that I have MathML validated on my homepage is to keep all the doctypes the same

   Bert Doorn wrote:

   Incidentally, when I went to the site in MSIE, it asked me what
   program I
   wanted to open the page with, rather than displaying it. Probably
   related
   to your Content-Type: application/xhtml+xml

Really? What version of MSIE do you have? I've loaded it many times in mine (6) and I've never gotten that.