From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of haggis
Sent: Wednesday, 22 December 2004 12:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG] My Site

Well, it's getting there the html now validates but the css still does not.
It has the same errors as before only now they are on all three stylesheets.

You cannot list sizes or dimensions without the unit in other words padding:

2; is not valid however, padding: 2px (or em or %) is. and the same goes for

font-size: 14px; is how it should read and NOT font-size: 14; You still need

to specify a generic font as well ........
Fix those and it'll be fine ...
B.

William Haggerty
VWH Web Services