I just fired that page up in NN7, but rejected their
applet/certificate. I got this priceless error message:

"You have chosen not to trust the ATO.
Please close all browser windows and start again."

You know, I never did trust the ATO ;)

> Can I sue the ATO over this - like the SOCOG case.
> I can't get my digital certificate without installing IE again...
> I dont want NN either (its good, but I love my firefox)...
> Can they force me to download IE to complete my business registration?

This is actually a good question, particularly if you view IE as a
security risk (which many experts clearly do). I wonder perhaps if
being forced to install software would constitute undue hardship?

You could probably get the ATO into HREOC arbitration.

-h

--
--- <http://cheshrkat.blogspot.com/>
--- The future has arrived; it's just not