On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:16:21 +1100, Seona Bellamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

*grin* Cool, thanks for the links. I'll have to check them out. I'm sure it
will be much cheaper than buying a Mac. :)
And then along comes a *nit-picking bozzo,* still on the back of the bus, with XP_SP2, who finds that:
the fonts are much too small, that they go a little goofy on zoom in IE, that the layout breaks on zoom in IE accessibility mode, and that there's no available horizontal navigation available when images are disabled in FF, or Opera. And it's a long, long, scroll to get to the content in Lynx.
--
de gustibus non est disputandum
http://www.dlaakso.com/