From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Sarah Peeke (XERT)
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 7:35 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Redundant Code

Hi Siggy

Thanks for your reply.

> <ul> <li>Sub Heading 1
>       <ul>
>    </ul> </li>
> </ul>

The change to the heirarchy above is great, but it doesn't help the #header,
#mainnav
and #subnav lists because there isn't a heading for these. If you look at
the page with styles
disabled you'll see what I mean.

I have changed the list style as per your suggestion #2 - thanks, an obvious
improvement.

Sarah

--
XERT Communications