Hi Ned, thanks for the help. The problem is that the background image is
partially inside the table. So if I give table a margin it will move the
background image as well.

I meanwhile found a solution by taking the background images completely out
of the table, but it's not the best way, I find. I would have preferred
using thead and tbody to hold the images, without having to add unnecessary
DIVs around my tables.

> Also, i think it would be in your best interests to validate your
> work.  There are heaps of issues reported when I validate it.

Yep, will do so!

Cheers,

Andreas.