From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Erwin Heiser
Sent: Thursday, 30 June 2005 3:16 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Flash and valid XHTML

Hi all,

So far I¹ve been able to avoid using Flash but a site I¹m working on uses a
few flash elements (like a slideshow).
I¹ve been googling around but besides the alistapart article on Flash-Satay
I¹ve not been able to find another method of embedding flash in a page so
that it still validates.
Does anyone with more flash experience have any suggestions?
(I'd like the pages to validate to XHTML Strict or Transitional)
Thanks in advance,
Erwin Heiser