G'day

I just fail to understand people who are concerned about pages under 150k.

Well, you probably fail to take a few things into account. Like people leaving a slow loading site rather than complaining. Like the cost of bandwidth. Like availability of broadband. I could go on, but I think we're far enough off-topic already.

But how about cutting down the size of your emails and making them plain text? No need to repeatedly quote 40k of text with all that Micro$oft formatting in it.

Regards
--
Bert Doorn, Better Web Design
http://www.betterwebdesign.com.au/