Here's a screenshot of what I'm experiencing
http://media.compliance.org.au/data/jumpy_bkg.gif
Note that you also need to have the page set to the centered layout
for it to happen.

On 8/31/05, Damian Sweeney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Seems fine here in FF on Mac. The flyouts cause a horizontal toolbar
> to appear which makes the vertical one increase, but no jumping
> backgrounds.
>
> Damian
>
> >Make sure you shrink the browser width down so that the flyouts would
> >cause vertical scrollbars.
> >
> >  > >
> >>  > I have an odd problem with my page background image
> >>  > "jumping", when certain nodes on the suckerfish nav are
> >>  > hovered over. The site is
> >>  > here:
> >>  > http://media.compliance.org.au/home.asp
> >>  >
> >>  > If you hover over the last 2 nodes (specifically, Resources > Shop,
> >>  > FAQ) with your browser width set to just bit wider than the
> >>  > actual site (with the CENTERED layout style set) you'll
> >>  > notice the whole page background image jump. It looks like
> >>  > it's trying to stay centered with the content of the page,
> >>  > which is logical I suppose, but unfortunate. Happens in IE and FF.
> >>  >
> >>  > The only fix I've come up with is to set the last 2 nodes to
> >>  > fly left, but I'd rather make the page background stay put
> >  > > without altering my nav.

Craig Stump

Bluesix

M: 0403 290 430
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: http://bluesix.com.au

This email (including any attachments) is intended only to be read or
used by the addressee. It contains information that may be
confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, or
you have received this email by mistake, you must not disclose, copy
or distribute it or use the information contained in it (or any
attachments) in any way.