hello all,
Ive started designing sites for this company that specilizes in .net
databases driven/xml feed type sites. I just give them a graphics file and
they slice it up.  Anyway they asked me yesterday if i could do this
particular job with web accessability in mind. But heres the thing-when they
mark up my designs and ad the vb .net code a typical page will be running
validation errors in the hundreds. I told them that they need to start with
web standards and get thier pages to validate before they start on
accessability.
Was that sound advice?

-best
kvnmcwebn