No problem, Ben. Believe me I would never revert to the "old way".
I guess I was just surprised to see how well my friend's site worked in 7 or 8 different MAC & win browsers with such outdated code.

Sorry, if it seemed like I implied that, but even if you don't, just
the experience of the pain of having to maintain that sort of code
would eliminate any thought of reverting to the old school way of
making web sites.