Hi Kat,

Completely agree with you. I have been member with AIMIA for a couple of
years, but to be honest I didn't quite get out of it what I was hoping for.
In my opinion they are blowing the Accessibility Trumpet without knowing how
to read the notes.

Being probably the No.1 association in Australia for people in our field, I
believe AIMIA should try to be an example for best practise: they should
ensure their own websites fulfills accessibility standards and make Priority
1 the minimum requirement to be elegible for an award.

Andreas.