This was the conclusion reached, thanks for the affirmation!

Ck
On Apr 30, 2007, at 10:58 AM, Thierry Koblentz wrote:

Finally, I think show/hide javascript for the explanations is
pointless... if I really happen to be interested enough to read all
the sections, I would have to go through 10 clicks. That's a lot of
work to read half a page worth of text. I say just let everything be
available on page load and don't bother with pseudo-links.

Not 10 clicks, but a single one if the script provides a link to open all DDs at once. Which it should to help users wanting to search the document.

---
Regards,
Thierry | www.TJKDesign.com