Jamie Collins wrote:
You put:

Using form doesn't exclude use of list or table

To me thats telling me 'oh yes you can use a table or list' The only time i said
a table is fine forms is if its a dynamic spreadsheet or a calander.
Of course you can use table or list within form as this is what form may consist of and (I'm not sure do you realize) you've just said it :)

Ive demonstrated the use of forms without tables, and when i get time i will create an article that focuses on styling the forms and show you what can be achived.

Its lack of knowledge that forces people to create tables to contain there forms for
general layout purposes.
Lack of knowledge also makes people to build tables or lists using divs ;-)

The saying goes again, a table is for tabular data, and if the tablular data needs a form
(like a spreadsheet) then in this case it would be fine to use.

I cant see any use for a list to be used to contain form data.
What about: Name your 5 favorite movies in order from most liked to less liked (ordered list with input field for each item follows).

Medyk

--
Mariusz Nowak

Skype: mariuszn3