At 6/1/2007 07:29 PM, Katrina wrote:
However, the proactive stances also accepts that position is about to undergo a 360 degree change, with the advent of mobile devices with access to the internet. The iPhone will have a huge impact, not just because it can access the internet, but because it can access the internet with Safari, a HTML browser. And of course, the iPod have shown us just how 'cool' Apple gadgets are, and how quickly they are adopted.

Kat, I appreciate your comments on proactive vs. reactive web engineering.

Fortunately we can aim stylesheets specifically at handheld devices, at least. It's that enormous spectrum of larger monitors that are lumped together as one (media type "screen") that give designers such headaches.

Regards,

Paul

Paul Novitski
Juniper Webcraft Ltd.